Thursday, February 25, 2010

American Idol

I love American Idol and was very excited for this new season, but so far I am a bit disappointed. For the second season now my mom and I have made a list from the very first episode of the people we really like and all of them have made it to the top 24, no surprise though, they show us people we are supposed to like and they know will make it far. After Tuesday night I thought all the girls were terrible and not a single one stuck out in my mind as a good performance, I hoped the boys would be better, nope, the only person's performance I really liked was Casey James, but honestly the guy could sing the phone book and I would love him.

I hope next week proves to be better because if the contestants continue to perform the way they did this week we are in for one long crappy season!

No comments:

Post a Comment