Monday, March 8, 2010

Alice and the Oscars



Thursday night I went and saw Alice and Wonderland at the midnight showing at the El Capitan in Hollywood. The experience was awesome and I loved the movie especially in 3D. We also enjoyed seeing the red carpet set up for the Oscars and were able to walk on the red carpet leading to the Kodak Theater (even though it was covered up we were still standing on it!) It was so cool!

I thought the Academy Awards were pretty good this year, Alec and Steve were hilarious as always, glad Sandra Bullock won, that was won of my favorite movies of the year. Very surprised The Hurt Locker won, it is now the lowest grossing film to ever win best picture only making 13 million dollars at the box office. I was glad to see Kathryn Bigelow become the first woman to win best director especially beating out her ex husband, just classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment