Thursday, March 11, 2010

Goals for 2010

Cheryl and I were talking about this a few weeks ago but I was inspired to finally do it when I saw Katie's list so here is my list of goals for 2010, in no particular order, well except number one:



1. Find a job (a real one that my college education and all those internships helped me toward).
2. Go on a few dates.
3. Visit some famous U.S. wonders like the Grand Canyon, Yosemite.
4. Go on a road trip with my friends.
5. Attend 20 Angel games.
6. Get up the courage to approach a guy and ask for HIS number.
7. Visit all the museums in Los Angeles that I have never been to.
8. Have a dinner party.
9. Start and finish my ZTA scrapbook.
10. Visit a winery in Napa.
11. Make a 3 tiered cake.
12. Go skydiving.
13. Read at least 5 books that I already own (this requires me to not buy any more until I read the ones I already have).
14. Volunteer for something I am passionate about.
15. Watch at least 10 best picture films that I have never seen.
16. Attend a movie premiere.
17. Learn to cook.
18. Go to at least one of the bars in my 100 Best Bars in Los Angeles book.
19. See a new play and musical.
20. Take the GRE and apply to grad school.

2 comments:

  1. Those sound awesome! Maybe we could take a road trip to see the grand canyon?!? That would knock 2 off the list! Or...skiydive into the grand canyon? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously like either one of those options!

    ReplyDelete